Family Shares Major Update on ‘Miracle Child’ Thrown Off Mall of America Balcony

america
April 19, 2019Apr 19, 2019

There is some “good news” on the 5-year-old boy thrown from a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America by a stranger.

The family of the boy, Landen, shared an update on his condition on Good Friday, revealing he is showing “real signs of recovery.”

"Our miracle child is showing real signs of recovery. New test results have been positive, though he remains in intensive care with a long road ahead,” the family said in a statement. “Our faith in God, and our Savior Jesus, is strong, and we are gaining more reason for optimism day by day.”

The statement continued: “We continue our appeal for privacy as we focus on our son, and thank you for respecting our wishes. Just know that we absolutely feel your overwhelming love, prayers and support, for they seem to be working. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.”

Police arrested and charged 24-year-old Emmanuel Aranda with attempted murder in the shocking act of violence.

"According to the charges, the boy's mother said she and her son were with a friend and a friend’s child outside the Rainforest Café on the third floor of the mall around 10:15 a.m. when Aranda, whom they did not know, approached them,” Fox5NY reported

The report added: “Aranda came very close to them, so the boy's mother asked if they were in the way and should move. Aranda then picked up her son, threw him off the balcony and fled the scene.”

The boy feel nearly 40 feet and suffered multiple bone fractures and major head trauma. By the grace of God, he is still alive.

Good Samaritans have set up a GoFundMe page to pay for the boy’s medical care. So far, roughly $885,000 has been donated.

Join us in praying for Landen and his entire family.

Next: RADICAL: AOC Says She Would Have Opposed Use of Force Against Al-Qaeda After 9/11Mar 05, 2019